Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeating and cao!

• 02-01-2011 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Need quick help!
    Want to fill cao but am confused as to the previous education section!
    Do i fill it out as normal cao or am i meant to tick irish lc 1985-2010?????:eek:
    Help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Need quick help!
    Want to fill cao but am confused as to the previous education section!
    Do i fill it out as normal cao or am i meant to tick irish lc 1985-2010?????:eek:
    Help!

You fill out that section. You'll need to tell them what year you did your Leaving Cert and your CAO number from last year, along with your school and other information.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

MavisDavis wrote: »
    You fill out that section. You'll need to tell them what year you did your Leaving Cert and your CAO number from last year, along with your school and other information.

Hi!

Do i need to ring them and tell them that? Or is there a section to write that? Im applying online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Hi!

Do i need to ring them and tell them that? Or is there a section to write that? Im applying online
    There should be somewhere to pop your CAO number from last year in. Online btw.

Advertisement