Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 9 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

this is what is going to happen me............. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

2 goals extra time. FML

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

Alright my fellow twerps from League 1! I've yet to play these chaps:

DB10
    BeanFlicker
    keysersoze1988
    AthAnRi

Any of you around this evening between 8 and 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I got to Play

Flyin Irishman
    Treble11
    Beanflick86

Any of you guys around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

DB10
    BeanFlicker
    keysersoze1988
    AthAnRi

I'll be around after the Chelsea and Liverpool match if your on ?

• Advertisement

Cool! Not right after, maybe a half hour or so after. You'll see me before long anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

LOK18 (Liam O)
    endakenny (bonkers)

I'll also be around after the chelsea v pool game

Sorry mate, I'm having a party thrown on me, so I won't be available to play tonight. I'll be on most of tomorrow anyway though.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Might be on tomorrow evening at some stage lads as well.

Got another two games played there anyway, sorry for the hold ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

is there a table update coming? i reckon im up to 3rd or 4th now, would have taken that when the table was last updated!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I was away in London for the weekend, but I'm back now. My internet is still dodgy as Christ though. I've a fair amount of games outstanding so let me know when you can play.

league 1 people
    FC Porto
    Juventus
    Wolfsburg
    Liverpool

Manchester City
    Manchester Utd
    Arsenal

Chelsea
    i think ive to play all of yous ?
    how many games should have been played by now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Looking to play some of my games, free before 9pm almost every night...just send me a PM or msg on live and we can get a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Anyone from League 1 gonna be on tonight that I have to play? I'm Aston Villa.

Free now for all those league 1ers, if you're about? Or if anyone just wants a friendly.

Free now for all those league 1ers, if you're about? Or if anyone just wants a friendly.

Be on in ten mins

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

DB10
    BeanFlicker
    keysersoze1988
    AthAnRi

Sorry I didn't reply I was in Newcastle for the weekend at the best game of all time :)

I'll be on tonight. Not sure what time just send me a PM and let me know what time you will be on at and I'll be on that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

I'm back! Anyone need me to thank their posts? :)

Lamposts wrote: »
    I'm back! Anyone need me to thank their posts? :)

sure, why not?!

to Mr.Moon/axwell

the league table doesnt include this result from a while back, it was played already:

LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: ?
    RESULT: barce (corcaigh) 3 - 0 real madrid (srfc90)

Pretty annoyed at this, didnt create as much chances as id of like because he defended well but no way was this a 3-0 game! first 2 goals were identical crosses and 3rd was my defended taking a monster touch as last man pretty high up the pitch when i went all out attack and 3 at the back, leaving him an easy finish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

lost to moon but every time we play you host.i was lagging like crazy and you must off been able to tell cause you did nothing nd could walk through my defence. also i played full manual settings first 23 mins or so not realising it and thats why you were 1-0 up cause i couldn't get out of my own half.gid=fting the league title by luck really.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

storybud22 wrote: »
    lost to moon but every time we play you host.i was lagging like crazy and you must off been able to tell cause you did nothing nd could walk through my defence. also i played full manual settings first 23 mins or so not realising it and thats why you were 1-0 up cause i couldn't get out of my own half.gid=fting the league title by luck really.

Oh, dylan. Lag is part of the league. Yes, it's unfortunate but its part of online play. We all play the same number of games.

And the manual thing is your own fault :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

storybud22 wrote: »

You lost to the worst player in the league tut tut :p

No lag on my side, no one has ever complained about lag against me except when you lose to me! I scored a goal from a corner, I'd hardly call that walking through your defense, were you on manual settings when I went 2 up?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Have to say I laughed when you told me about the manual settings! Serves ya right for glitching the leaderboards!

Anyways bud I guarantee I'm going to drop more points so you haven't gifted anything just yet!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    You lost to the worst player in the league tut tut :p

No lag on my side, no one has ever complained about lag against me except when you lose to me! I scored a goal from a corner, I'd hardly call that walking through your defense, were you on manual settings when I went 2 up?

Yup, Moon had a good connection when he hosted against me. Well done Moon. Hope you stay up. xx

Lamposts wrote: »
    Yup, Moon had a good connection when he hosted against me. Well done Moon. Hope you stay up. xx

Stirring the pot

@Story - Feel for you, If its any consolation I won my game, the wheels are back on the bus...next stop...league champion...WOOO WOOO (that comment is going to bite me an the ass when its all over lol)

Stirring the pot

Don't know what you mean by a comment like that tbh mate. Moon's connection was good when he hosted against me. That's all I was saying. Some people. :rolleyes:

Srooney posted 'Had nothing to do with you getting the ball to your forwards running to the corners ,doing a few twists ,then passing back to midfield and then repeating over and over again.

Easily the most negitive player iv played on here!'

If a few twists and turns gets you in mood then id advise not playing Storybud :D

I have the game recorded, I was passing to the strikers, twisting and turning on the edge of your box and why was I passing back to my midfield?? Because thats where the space was with you playing a 4-2-4 custom formation...easily the most cheese-like formation ive playing on boards. Stick on your standard 4-2-3-1 Real formation and you wouldnt have any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

So you answered your own 'big team elastic band' question!

You played the game in the first half and then took the piss the second,lookin forward to our next game you better pray i dont take the lead!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

lads sorry for the hold up on my games, here's who I've to play from the last 2weeks, let me know when ye available on boards because I won't be on xbox live much

MonarchDodora (Public Executor) - Liverpool
    treble11 (Cjayses)- Chelsea
    PaddySmallBalls (Wompa1) - Inter Milan
    Flyin Irishman (Flyin Irishman) - FC Porto
    endakenny (bonkers) - Wolfsburg
    Pinga Dura 22 (Delirio) - Juventus

also when do the team updates take place?

Advertisement