Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 9 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Only Games I've left to play this week are Mancho and Jerichoholic.

When do you guys want to collect your 3 points?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'd love to play all my games right now, but thanks to Vodafone, the connection would drop within minutes. They wont let me out of the contract either. Great.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

To League 1's Bayern, Chelsea, Porto and whomever Zerca32 plays as: Can we get in our games tonight as I won't be online much over the next week? Preferably not during the Milan - Spurs match.

I'm around tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I still have to play mjens and the dunne in the championship. I should be on for a bit tomorrow evening around 6 if you guys are around then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

League 1 anyone due to atletico Madrid I'm going on now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

alright.. who has to play me? (miralize - Arsenal - Championship)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Hi Guys,

I'm en-route from the airport, should be around for part of the weekend to play my games. Send me a pm if you're set to play me.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

I have many many games to play will be on over the weekend in the evenings so anyone that has to play me send us a message if you see us online!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I will be around tomorrow night after 8 and a good bit over the weekend to catch up on games. Anyone due to play me just send me a message if you see me on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Ah...FIFA 10 wasn't this frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Played Cashel there, had my crossing on manual. Chipped his keeper with a cross that was meant for the back post.. Sweet goal that I didn't mean. Good game Cashel anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

manual FTW :D

Says it's unenforceable to have manual controls anyway, don't see what the big deal would be if I was playing on manual. If the mods are really anal about it then I'll give you a replay.

twas others in the party making the fuss ha

Shhhhh! I'm the best again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

BBOOOO LAMPS!

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Won 3/4 today back in the race for League 1.....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

DB10 wrote: »
    Won 3/4 today back in the race for League 1.....:D

I was robbed!! Completely.

To looder, I played Milans default as always. Don't use customs like Kirk the Dawg does. STAN! When are you going to be on? Dying to get my 3 points off you with or without Torres.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Lamposts wrote: »
    To looder, I played Milans default as always. Don't use customs like Kirk the Dawg does. STAN! When are you going to be on? Dying to get my 3 points off you with or without Torres.

Lamps we all know you're the one that uses custom. You even admitted it to me when I was talking to you on the mic.

• Advertisement

joe123 wrote: »
    Lamps we all know you're the one that uses custom. You even admitted it to me when I was talking to you on the mic.

Sit down.

Lamposts wrote: »
    Sit down.

I am. Generally I find when using the internet I like to sit rather than stand.

LB+Y= HELLO JOE!

PS-boo lamps, BBBOOOOOOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Want Justice

Axwell wrote: »
    All discussion relating to Season 9 goes here

Players are reminded to keep an eye on the team pick process when it starts for their turn to pick so we can keep things moving. Also you must give thanks on the rules sticky as per usual.

We had a good season last time with little or no nonsense on the threads and we expect the same this time around. Everyone is playing long enough at this stage and bans will be handed out if needed.

Good luck to all and enjoy the season!

Hey just like to say cant fooking wait till your next season starts as i was ranked in top 50 in world fifa 08 and always been top 100 for the rest of the games, but unsure of one of your rules the one about tackling?????
    1. If this was to happen to me how am I meant to prove it to yous??????
    1. Or how do you go about sorting this out????
    1. And when does your next season begin?????

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    LB+Y= HELLO JOE!

Think we had a bit of LB+Y = Hello Corcaigh in our last game!!

LB+Y= HELLO JOE!

:D:D

joe123 wrote: »
    Think we had a bit of LB+Y = Hello Corcaigh in our last game!!

probably contagious...

probably contagious...

Doubt it.

Hey just like to say cant fooking wait till your next season starts as i was ranked in top 50 in world fifa 08 and always been top 100 for the rest of the games, but unsure of one of your rules the one about tackling?????
    1. If this was to happen to me how am I meant to prove it to yous??????
    1. Or how do you go about sorting this out????
    1. And when does your next season begin?????

Sign up for the season 10 qualifying league in the other thread, I say next season will be starting in another month or so

The main rule about the tackling is that the tackle from behind or to a varying degree is not acceptable

You must be near no1 in Ireland then if you are ranked so high? :)

It's a great league with good players in all the divisions, if you get accepted you will have to start in League 1 and work your way up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

bonkers
    Flyin Irishman
    Public Executor
    Jerichoholic

Are you lads around during the week to get those games played?

Advertisement