Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 9 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Moon
    Stan Beardfacey
    Mark

When will ye be on to play our league games? send me a pm on this or over xbox live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Stan Beardfacey...

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Want Justice

Town Man wrote: »
    You must be near no1 in Ireland then if you are ranked so high? :).
    ye i was but not on fifa11 my xbox has been out of action from the ring of death but should have it back in a week or so from xbox so happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Anyone who is due to play me around this evening? I was away part of last week for work. I find it pretty funny that nobody contacted me to try and play, I've always pursued others for my games. A bit annoying really

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Still have to play some games..send me a msg on live lads if you have to play me

Ath Madrid - Championship

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Stan Beardfacey where are you hiding..................................

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Is this the last week of the league? or is there another week left?

I've to play
    Week 5: Liverpool v Real Madrid MarkSRFC90 (SRFC90)
    Week 6: Liverpool v Lyon - HokemPokem (Kirby)
    Week 7: Liverpool v Arsenal - CollyR (Raheny Red)

Send me on a message if ye see me on live. I'll be on it from about 9-30pm to 11pm tonight and I'll try be on the same 2moro night too.

...or let me know what time suits ye best and I'll try be on.

Sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Ah just realised Bud has won the premiership! Let me be the gracious loser and say congrats Dylan!

I had it in the cusp of my hands but I let it slip! Second year running aswell bud!

Edit: Unless bud loses his last three games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

joe123 wrote: »
    Munich (me) 4 -1 Chelsea (stan)

Munich (me) 1-1 Real Madrid(marksrfc)

Dont know what it was Mark but this game was laggy as hell for me. Started out grand bar the occasional stutter but after half time I had about a 2 second delay when pressing buttons and the action happening on screen. It got progressively worse to and around the 80th minute it was shocking. Were you downloading or something? Anymore Im going taking the Storybud approach and refusing a game unless I host :pac:

Seriously though awful connection and I dont think it was my side as no one was on the net and my game right before with stan had no lag.

Just want to point out that 1v1's are peer-to-peer.....meaning that if mark has a laggy connection at that time, it doesn't matter who hosts it. It will lag either way.

And gratz on the league storybud. Even if it isn't mathematically certain yet. (remember lamps?) :D

Also I have Utd, Milan and Arsenal to play this week. I'm online now if you guys want to come play. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

Kirby wrote: »

And gratz on the league storybud. Even if it isn't mathematically certain yet. (remember lamps?) :D

Nope, please remind me :confused:

:cool:

Town Man wrote: »
    Stan Beardfacey where are you hiding..................................

:D

THIS.... STAN?!!! I want my 3 points...
    raheny red wrote: »
    Nope, please remind me :confused:

:cool:

You told me I had the league won and I never checked the tables.. It's not because I can't count. THE CAKE IS A LIE and you smell.

Also Hokezzz, we have a league game to play.

Lamposts wrote: »
    THIS.... STAN?!!! I want my 3 points...

You told me I had the league won and I never checked the tables.. It's not because I can't count. THE CAKE IS A LIE and you smell.

Also Hokezzz, we have a league game to play.

Ah yes, that's because the ****tards in Canada can't make a proper league table.

Just want to point out that 1v1's are peer-to-peer.....meaning that if mark has a laggy connection at that time, it doesn't matter who hosts it. It will lag either way.

Are you sure about that? Whenever I have hosted in a ranked and had the two orange bars generally I find the game to run grand but whenever I play with two orange bars and not hosting I find that there can be up to 3 second delays between button press and action.

Seemed to get worse as the game went on aswell. At one stage towards the end I was running with Ribery tapping a to pass and he just ran straight into carvalho. Was about 2-3 second delay.

Is there a different cause to the jittery lag as opposed to the delay lag?

Are you sure about that? Whenever I have hosted in a ranked and had the two orange bars generally I find the game to run grand but whenever I play with two orange bars and not hosting I find that there can be up to 3 second delays between button press and action.

Seemed to get worse as the game went on aswell. At one stage towards the end I was running with Ribery tapping a to pass and he just ran straight into carvalho. Was about 2-3 second delay.

Is there a different cause to the jittery lag as opposed to the delay lag?

Why don't you just LB Y yourself out of this thread? :eek:

Oh, snap!?! :D Mr Witty in da house!

Oh, snap!?! :D Mr Witty in da house!

<3333333333

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

Cjayses wrote: »
    bonkers
    Flyin Irishman
    Public Executor
    Jerichoholic

Are you lads around during the week to get those games played?

I should be back online tomorrow night after the CL game. Apologies to those I've not played yet. Normal service shall resume post haste!

And you are such a shy unassuming lad on the mic who never asks for anything off anyone. If only the forum persona lived up to the real life counterpart.:pac:

And you are such a shy unassuming lad on the mic who never asks for anything off anyone. If only the forum persona lived up to the real life counterpart.:pac:

Ooh kinky. I like it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Sorry lads, I'm going to have to retire from the league. My Xbox sub ran out today and since my broadband is still not sorted out there's no point in buying another one until it is.

Sorry lads, I'm going to have to retire from the league. My Xbox sub ran out today and since my broadband is still not sorted out there's no point in buying another one until it is.

Bring your hard drive to a mates gaf and play the remaining games :confused:

looder, sorry to see you go. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Dave7g (Jerichoholic) - Manchester United
    MonarchDodora (Public Executor) - Liverpool
    LOK18 (Liam O) - Real Madrid
    TeenageMicrobe (Doctor Jimbob) - Tottenham Hotspur
    Pinga Dura 22 (Delirio) - Juventus

lads when yee available to play those games?

EDIT: Jerichoholic sorry to see ye out of the league but I must be selfish & say I could do with 3 pts so thanks.

Last game ye bet me 3-2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Jerichoholic/Dave7G Man Utd in League 1 has quit the leagues
    Mailrewop/irishPOWER89 Man City in the Championship has quit the leagues

All their remaining games will go down as a 3-0 loss

Corcaigh07
    Kirby
    Gaz15
    SRFC90
    Lamposts

I need to play all you guys, I'm away on holidays tomorrow morning so if any of you are on tonight I'll be on to try and get my games played!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Need to get these games played in league 1
    Arsenal
    Wolfsburg
    Porto
    Man city
    Real Madrid
    Tottenham
    Chelsea
    Aston villa
    Message me on here or on xbox to arrange them

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Jerichoholic/Dave7G Man Utd in League 1 has quit the leagues
    Mailrewop/irishPOWER89 Man City in the Championship has quit the leagues

All their remaining games will go down as a 3-0 loss

Corcaigh07
    Kirby
    Gaz15
    SRFC90
    Lamposts

I need to play all you guys, I'm away on holidays tomorrow morning so if any of you are on tonight I'll be on to try and get my games played!

Grand. I'll be on about 7pm for several hours if you want to get the game in. Good stuff.

So will I. Thanks for the easy 3 points Moose. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

sorry mr.moon for not playing earlier but it was actually my brother on my xbox profile, only got in now...prob could play you soon if your around the next hour....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I will be around tomorrow evening, a good chunk of friday and all weekend to get my games out of the way if people are going to be around.

Advertisement