Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 9 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    thats a topic to make id say! personally im always around 14 stone, im 6 foot tall. bit heavy, could be lighter but in terms of my build, its not too bad.

No idea of my weight. Think it's above my recommended BMI anyway.

And yeah bud, I'd be up for a cup, big time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

storybud22 wrote: »
    hokem is trying to say better players take things there are good at more seriously. i play clubs when i play as gk i am the worst on the game and i couldn't give a rats arse but when i play 1v1 i go nuts if i lost to some random fellow. i wanted to set-up a cup for all the leagues i could organize and it could be good fun. anyone interested

Yes I know what he said. He said some people spend more time than others playing FIFA so it's ok for them to rage when they lose. I understand that bit biggrin.gif

On a more serious note, it's only 4 or 5 players in the prem who are doing most of the complaining. Why should the rules be changed for everyone just because of a few sore losers :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

ive tried to cut down on my complaining. i used to complain about anything but im grand now.would like to play some of the top lads from the lower leagues to see wat the skill levels are like

I wasn't referring to you bud, I don't remember you complaining too much.

As for playing against players from the lower leagues, that's what a cup competition is for ! Should be good if the mods make it happen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Haha you have to love this thread sometimes, from custom formations to weight levels! :D

I only put them suggestions out there to stop people complaining about everything.

I used to complain like mad but dont think im as bad now. Mainly this year I was on here having to defend myself from being good at the game defensively and being good at lobbed through balls. Plus the whole holding the ball at Cashels corner flag thing in the dying minutes (which at the time honestly didnt think was a problem).

Anyways Marks pictures are class :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

joe123 wrote: »
    Dont be bringing me into this. Your trolling of the forum is getting kind of annoying at this stage to be honest.

+ 1.

Should have been dropped from the league with the 'hope u die' message.

Cup comp.

32 teams.

EVERYONE must be Leyton Orient!

No changing of players or formations.

Done and Dusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

SRFC90 wrote: »
    34zyko3.jpg

<333333333333333

raheny red wrote: »
    + 1.

Should have been dropped from the league with the 'hope u die' message.

You're such a troll tbh, all those abusive messages you sent me on my xbox saying I was **** and how much you hope I die and then you message hokempokem abusing him. Grow up. You should have been removed from the league a long time ago in a lot of peoples minds. I'd gladly leave the league if most of the league members wanted me to be gone but I don't think that to be the case.

Sorry had to run there Mancho. I should be on tomorrow evening before and after the Chelsea v United clash.

• Advertisement

Lamposts wrote: »
    You're such a troll tbh, all those abusive messages you sent me on my xbox saying I was **** and how much you hope I die and then you message hokempokem abusing him. Grow up. You should have been removed from the league a long time ago in a lot of peoples minds. I'd gladly leave the league if most of the league members wanted me to be gone but I don't think that to be the case.

I said I hope you die? Seriously man your head is ****ed, stop lying!

Guys, stop dodging the point and tell us your weight and how often you shower.

Hokem Pokum when are you around to play? I've messaged you the past 2 nights but no reply:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ill be around tonight again. Before or after the Utd / Chelsea game is fine with me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

As a proud member of the championship I think the extra rules would be welcome. I only ever play fifa once a week for my league games. Mostly play a spot of peggle or guitar hero, dont know what all the fuss is about, I for one am happy in the championship with my friends Axwell and Dufflecoat. Too serious in the Prem.

Kirby wrote: »
    Ill be around tonight again. Before or after the Utd / Chelsea game is fine with me. :)

6.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

6:30 it was :D. Don't know how that game ended 0-0. I had two early good chances and just....dribbled into the keeper. Stupid really. Then you hit the post. Should've been goals here.

Yup, a pretty enjoyable 0-0 game. Clichy nearly scored an OG after your cross walloped off his chest. I think that's my last game now. Not a hope I'm picking Arsenal next year, **** keepers, awful fullbacks, and little pace up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

corcaigh07 wrote: »

yea, looder is decent, agreed, he will be back if he picks someone better than Liverpool and im sure he would be higher up the table without Liverpool.

That's not going to happen unless someone else picks them before me.:o

I'm a Liverpool fan (unfortunately) so I'd rather pick them and struggle rather than pick the likes of Real or Barca and win a few games more (no offence to the lads that picked Barca/Real in the leagues either, it's my choice to pick Liverpool!)

P.s. I'm not gone just yet. Lamps needs a point out of his next two games. :p

On the leagues, in general I enjoy them. The standard of the premiership is top notch. It's as frustrating as hell when you're playing against lads been all defensive and playing counter attacking football but that's soccer! One thing I hate however is time wasting/scoring OG's on purpose/acting the fool in the game... If I wanted that, I'd play ranked matches the whole time. And that's not aimed at you either Lamps although you were a culprit of it this year against me.

RE the match reports that someone mentioned, I like them. It makes the league that little bit more interesting reading a report of the game. It's great too to see some of the lads been all deluded and saying they should have won every game they've been beaten in:)

P.s. Bring on the cup!

Moose, you forgot to update my win against CollyR in the league table. Hokem just informed me of it. So that's me safe from relegation now. Sorry Looder... :(

Result is located here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70486783&postcount=72

• Advertisement

Let looder stay up and I'll drop down. I should be relegated for all those own goals I scored against him. Looder is a top bloke and deserves to stay in this league. He plays the game the right way. I should have been docked points for what I did... I have unfinished business in the championship anyway, I need to win it...

Let looder stay up and I'll drop down. I should be relegated for all those own goals I scored against him. Looder is a top bloke and deserves to stay in this league. He plays the game the right way. I should have been docked points for what I did... I have unfinished business in the championship anyway, I need to win it...

Boraped?

The top of league 1 is fascinating. Milan in front by 9 points, while Liverpool, 10 points behind in 4th, have 3 games in hand and are still to play each other on Friday! Villa and Chelsea occupy 2nd and 3rd respectively. All to play for with three promotion places up for the brave!

Incidentally, I mirror Arsenal - wins against all but the three above me. And in the four matches against those, only 1 point. Squeaky bum time indeed.

Boraped?

You smell.

You smell.

Crap like this :rolleyes: - is there really any need for it?

Boraped?

Crap like this - is there really any need for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

f*ck sake... is this the state of the Premiership??

Crap like this - is there really any need for it?

It's a joke, akin to being fraped. Nevermind. You obviously have no sense of humour.

It's a joke, akin to being fraped. Nevermind. You obviously have no sense of humour.

Clearly not. :cool:

• Advertisement

The top of league 1 is fascinating. Milan in front by 9 points, while Liverpool, 10 points behind in 4th, have 3 games in hand and are still to play each other on Friday! Villa and Chelsea occupy 2nd and 3rd respectively. All to play for with three promotion places up for the brave!

Incidentally, I mirror Arsenal - wins against all but the three above me. And in the four matches against those, only 1 point. Squeaky bum time indeed.

Yup the big 4 are still all in it :cool:

If you win your games in hand you'll only be a point behind me. But you still have to play me and also Villa so you've got tough games ahead of you :D

Advertisement