Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 9 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Miralize I've sent you a couple of messages over xbox the last couple of nights to play our game, let me know when you're available to play dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

Wompa1, I'll be on in a few minutes (Liverpool)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I will be on Friday night and over the weekend to get the last few of my games played with those that are left.

Duffle x2
    Parawind
    Miralize
    Mjens
    Bassman

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Mancho on fire tonight. He's just made the league 1 title interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Yup :(. I was leading 2 - 0 until about the 65th minute, then he manages to score 3 in a row. Shocking defending on my part to give away a 2 goal lead, but his equalizer was extremely jammy it has to be said :eek:

And just saw he got the win over SantryRed as well. Should be Public Executor in the lead now if he wins his games in hand :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Anyone know if the dunne will be online at some stage, he'll be my last game and he hasn't responded to me on boards yet.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Try him on xbl, I got to play him this week with a message on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Axwell wrote: »
    Try him on xbl, I got to play him this week with a message on there.

Been checking for him constantly we just seem to be on different cycles. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Axwell wrote: »
    I will be on Friday night and over the weekend to get the last few of my games played with those that are left.

Duffle x2
    Parawind
    Miralize

Leaving me out there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

jamescd wrote: »
    Yup :(. I was leading 2 - 0 until about the 65th minute, then he manages to score 3 in a row. Shocking defending on my part to give away a 2 goal lead, but his equalizer was extremely jammy it has to be said :eek:

And just saw he got the win over SantryRed as well. Should be Public Executor in the lead now if he wins his games in hand :(

I just want promotion :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Sorry guys. I have to bow out of League 1....I'm sorry. I was travelling at very short notice the last few weeks for work. Best of luck with the league and hopefully I'll get back in for next years Fifa

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Sorry guys. I have to bow out of League 1....I'm sorry. I was travelling at very short notice the last few weeks for work. Best of luck with the league and hopefully I'll get back in for next years Fifa

Your lucky. I would have taken u to school tonight

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Your lucky. I would have taken u to school tonight

Pfftt not based on the last time we met! What was the score of that one again??

What might be a good idea to maybe think about a better system for arranging our games. Like have whoever is the home team in the fixture be the one to contact the away team??

Any interest? I got very frustrated..I could have played this week but I didn't have any messages on here or Xbox live after for all of my previous matches I had to arrange them...Seems a bit unfair

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Pfftt not based on the last time we met! What was the score of that one again??

What might be a good idea to maybe think about a better system for arranging our games. Like have whoever is the home team in the fixture be the one to contact the away team??

Any interest? I got very frustrated..I could have played this week but I didn't have any messages on here or Xbox live after for all of my previous matches I had to arrange them...Seems a bit unfair

:), Am the less mentioned about that the better.

I second this motion.

Wompa I'm due to play you. Post here or PM when you'll be available to play.

I posted here as per the quote above but got no reply from you. You haven't been on Xbox live in 8 days last time I checked so I didn't bother sending you a message there.

Anyway if you're free now, just let me know if you still want to play that match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

I posted here as per the quote above but got no reply from you. You haven't been on Xbox live in 8 days last time I checked so I didn't bother sending you a message there.

Anyway if you're free now, just let me know if you still want to play that match.

Did you not bother reading the last few posts on this ?

That post was meant for wompa :confused:

That post was meant for wompa :confused:

He's pulled out , it says it 5 posts up

I know that, but it seems he was rather annoyed that nobody contacted him to play a match. That's why I offered to play him despite knowing he pulled out :pac:

I asked him as well 2 pages back. But he's right too. It is awkward getting some matches. But some people just don't have the time that some of the rest of us do, so it's just a matter of bearing with it, really.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Just played another 3 there.

Do we all get the 6 points from Wompa?

DB10 wrote: »
    Just played another 3 there.

Do we all get the 6 points from Wompa?

I'm online now if you want to play? I had posted a few times here that I was willing to play but nobody ever got back

Delirio u wanna play my last league game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Alright all, when the leagues finished up?

I have these left to play in League 1, send me a pm when yee available, thanks:

Dave7g (Jerichoholic) - Manchester United
    Zerca32 (DB10) - Arsenal
    LOK18 (Liam O) - Real Madrid
    PaddySmallBalls (Wompa1) - Inter Milan
    Flyin Irishman (Flyin Irishman) - FC Porto
    endakenny (bonkers) - Wolfsburg
    Pinga Dura 22 (Delirio) - Juventus

Is Delirio gone? He hasn't been online in ages and his last league match was about a month ago.

Is Delirio gone? He hasn't been online in ages and his last league match was about a month ago.

I'm waiting on him too. I sent him a message last night on Xbox and a PM on here the day before.

Its the only match I have left to play.

Arsenal
    Wolfsburg x2
    Man city
    Real madrid
    Juventus
    League 1 anyone yous around now ?

Yes just won 4 on the bounce, late promotion push...:D

Beat Wompa after he had 61% possession, quite sickening really.......:pac: