Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 9 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

DB10 wrote: »
    Yes just won 4 on the bounce, late promotion push...:D

Beat Wompa after he had 61% possession, quite sickening really.......:pac:

Did you beat Wompa or Mancho? Mancho is Man City and Wompa is Inter.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Did you beat Wompa or Mancho? Mancho is Man City and Wompa is Inter.
    Oh right....:o

Mancho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

DB10 what you trying to say it was 3-0 for ??? it was 1-1 all !!! well it was on my end anyway

DB10 what you trying to say it was 3-0 for ??? it was 1-1 all !!! well it was on my end anyway
    it was 3-0, ?

who scored for you?

i scored twice in the last ten minutes, it seemed like u had left the pad down around 80th minute because nobody tackled me.

it was 3-0, ?

who scored for you?

i scored twice in the last ten minutes, it seemed like u had left the pad down around 80th minute because nobody tackled me.

Forlan scored for me . Why would I try fool you ? I'm not pushing for promotion or can't be relegated ( I think ) .

• Advertisement

Well really tbh its just hard to comprehend that we just played each other in a game and got two different set of results on both ends.

I believe but I cant believe it happened...:eek:

Rematch sometime then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Well really tbh its just hard to comprehend that we just played each other in a game and got two different set of results on both ends.

I believe but I cant believe it happened...:eek:

I've played matchs before where the game splits at some point in the game. one player plays one match and the other plays another. if yous know yous were both playing till half time yous could restart the match from half time with that score

Rematch sometime then ?
    Yep sounds fair tbh! I'm not trying to pull a sly one either here, this actually did happen.

I would have taken a screenshot but it freezed after and i turned it off.

bonescap wrote: »
    I've played matchs before where the game splits at some point in the game. one player plays one match and the other plays another. if yous know yous were both playing till half time yous could restart the match from half time with that score

yeah it did split like that i think.

when i sent him a message after i looked at the gamertag and it said 1-1 and he just scored a goal, I was thinking wtf....:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

yeah it did split like that i think.

when i sent him a message after i looked at the gamertag and it said 1-1 and he just scored a goal, I was thinking wtf....:pac:

its such a pain. alot of the time u can tell if it happens cause the other team is useless and just start kicking the ball away for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

I'll be your Velcro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Lads in League 1, I'm switching internet providers so I might not have internet access for 1 or 2 days. I want to get all my games played before that so I'll be on most of the day/night. Just send me an invite if your on.

Juventus (Delirio)
    Real Madrid (Liam O)
    Liverpool (Public Executor)

P.S. Public Executor I know you wanted to save our game for last since it might be the title decider but I'd rather get it out of the way before I change providers. Sorry to burst your bubble dude :pac:

Just had a cracking game against Liam O there. He deservedly went 2 - 0 up in the opening 15 minutes, but managed to outscore him 5 - 3 in the end. Really end to end stuff :D

Judging by the other posts here, I'm guessing Juventus (Delirio) is gone as well ? Only other game left is Liverpool. P E where you hiding at ? :P

What happens when 1st and 2nd have the same points total ? Does goal difference decide who wins the league ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Is it three that go up? I need to win all my games to have a chance of promotion. Fcuking nightmare.

Hope Sean brought his guns with him!

SantryRed wrote: »
    Is it three that go up? I need to win all my games to have a chance of promotion. Fcuking nightmare.

1 of those games is against Liverpool so I'm hoping you'll do me a big favor there. If you pull it off, I could lose against him and still win the league :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

it was 3-0, ?

who scored for you?

Or his batts could've went, can't believe you still went on to score twice more against him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Any sign of TheDunne? Have my last league game against him. When are the leagues officially over?

raheny red wrote: »
    Or his batts could've went, can't believe you still went on to score twice more against him anyway.
    Why what do want me to do pass it into my own net?
    Sure he done the same to me, the game split.

Mind your own business next time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

gaz15 wrote: »
    Hold on there I've been in the premiership from the start and I'm Chelsea this year I doubt very much I'll be relegated... you can of course quote this when the season is over and I'm relegated!

did anyone quote this?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Moiph wrote: »
    Any sign of TheDunne? Have my last league game against him. When are the leagues officially over?

*David Attenborough Voice* Hunting TheDunne is an art, you need to keep watch 24/7 and then catch him before he plays anything else. TheDunne is a wild and sometimes unreponsive creature.

Parawind wrote: »
    *David Attenborough Voice* Hunting TheDunne is an art, you need to keep watch 24/7 and then catch him before he plays anything else. TheDunne is a wild and sometimes unreponsive creature.

LOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZ! Parawind made a funny.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

League ends at midnight so make sure all results have been posted that have been played.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

can you post results from our match Axwell?

Just played out a goalless draw there with Liverpool and with that I think I just won League 1 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

What happens to the rest of the matches? There's no way in hell I'll find the last 5 or so of my opponents between now and 12. Are they null and void, or is there going to be some sort of Duckworth-Lewis method applied? [/hope]

Axwell wrote: »
    League ends at midnight so make sure all results have been posted that have been played.

I've tried everything to get Delirio. Pmd here and on Xbox and posted on this board. Its the only game I've left. Would prefer to play it. Would be nice to have played all my games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

wtf?

The league ends in 10 mins. And we're only given notice a few hours before? :confused:

• Advertisement

Congrats JamesCD league 1 champion. And also to Cjayses ane Public Executor on promotion. Thanks Mr Moon and Axwell on a job well done. Roll on Season10.

Advertisement