Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 9 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

It'd be nice if people actually joined the leagues so we can start playing the games.... Lyon and real Madrid still not joined the premier and it's not like yous aren't always online

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Man City shall join the Premiership on Friday evening

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    It'd be nice if people actually joined the leagues so we can start playing the games.... Lyon and real Madrid still not joined the premier and it's not like yous aren't always online

Considering the two people are on all the time im sure you wont have to worry about getting your games played against them. The passwords were only sent out last night, people have work and stuff so might not have got a chance to sign up yet. Its day one of the league relax!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Apologies Primitoid. Had huge problems playing my Madden game and by the time I got it finished it was too late. I am around tomorrow night if you are?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

evad_lhorg wrote: »

Chillout there dowdus franticus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

SantryRed wrote: »
    Apologies Primitoid. Had huge problems playing my Madden game and by the time I got it finished it was too late. I am around tomorrow night if you are?

Yeah no bother. I'll be on around same time as last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

I'm only now for a bit if any of you League 1 chaps are?

treble11
    PaddySmallBalls
    Flyin Irishman

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Yapa - 2 defeats from 2 games, does relegation beckon back down to League 1 for you?? :D

guess I won't get to play you or Lamps next season when defending my Premiership title...............

Axwell wrote: »
    Considering the two people are on all the time im sure you wont have to worry about getting your games played against them. The passwords were only sent out last night, people have work and stuff so might not have got a chance to sign up yet. Its day one of the league relax!

my bad. I couldve sworn they were out on friday. think I would have checked it before giving out. you guys are such assholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Town Man wrote: »
    Yapa - 2 defeats from 2 games, does relegation beckon back down to League 1 for you?? :D

guess I won't get to play you or Lamps next season when defending my Premiership title...............

Sing when their winning, they only sing when their winning.

• Advertisement

just had a very good game with looder there. he was extremely unlucky. I couldnt connect more than 2 passes together. played terrible. he hit the post three times and in the second hald after he peppered my goal continuously i broke and got one and then another and missed an absolute glorius chance for a third. he got one back and then had a one on one himself and missed thank god after my defence gifted him with the ball. Unlucky mate. good game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

jamescd wrote: »
    Yeah no bother. I'll be on around same time as last night.

Won't be on tonight man. House got broken into an hour ago so have sh1t to sort. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

SantryRed wrote: »
    Won't be on tonight man. House got broken into an hour ago so have sh1t to sort. Thanks.

Aw man, that's terrible. Hope they catch whoever did it.

Don't worry about the game. Just let me know when you want to get it played.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Anyone know what the story with Doctor Jimbob is? He hasn't been on Xbox live since before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Howya lads. I'll join the league now. I haven't been playing all week because I'm very ill at the moment so the only time I've been on my xbox is for watching movies while chilling in bed. I'll try play some games tomorrow night if anyone will be on. I'm Lyon in the Championship.

P.S. Is anyone else finding looking up the fixtures difficult on league republic? The drop down menus don't work for me so I'm trying to single out my fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Moiph wrote: »
    Howya lads. I'll join the league now. I haven't been playing all week because I'm very ill at the moment so the only time I've been on my xbox is for watching movies while chilling in bed. I'll try play some games tomorrow night if anyone will be on. I'm Lyon in the Championship.

P.S. Is anyone else finding looking up the fixtures difficult on league republic? The drop down menus don't work for me so I'm trying to single out my fixtures.

I should be able to play for an hour or two tomorrow night, what time do you think you'll be on?

Probably around 9 if that suits?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Does the link I posted not work?

It brings me to a page that shows the fixtures for all the divisions but when I go to change that then from the drop down menus it just stays the same. Just means I have to check next to every Lyon that's mentioned whether it's the Premiership or Championship etc. It's a minor thing really.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,155 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Mr Moon wrote: »
    when you try to drop down to e.g. League 1 Real Madrid in the drop down yokes it just stays the same and gives everyones fixtures anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Probably around 9 if that suits?

ye tht should be fine, i'll probably be playing FUT so just send me a message.

Mr Moon wrote: »

Works fine for me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Strange, it's working for some, I'll post up the fixtures the usual way on Friday since some of you aren't able to see them properly.

If you go to your league and click on your team it will show you the fixtures and results for your team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

1 point from 3 games. GET IN!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

BeanFlicker86

treble11

Are you around to collect your 3 points today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

BeanFlicker86

treble11

Are you around to collect your 3 points today?

ye mate, I'l be on after 9 tonight if ye on for it then?

Lok18 (liamO) when you available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,155 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I'll be on for a fair bit tomorrow

goin on now so might see you...

JamesCD(Primitoid)
    DB10(Zerca32)
    SantryRed(Ben SFC)

any of you guys around over the weekend to get our games played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

One easy 3 point game against captain Kirk.

Advertisement