Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 9 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

^^^^ That is up there with Buds 'I have an itch'...classic :D

Storybud > Yapa. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Lamposts wrote: »
    Storybud > Yapa. :)

Would love to see the age group of the guys in this league.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Tell me about it. There's a few teenage droolers alright.

Yeah, I know. That Parawind lad is only 14 or 15. Very mature for his age though. I'm 13 myself. When I'm 14, my parents are getting me a mobile phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Derivation or deflection from the main crux of what happened between you and parawind doesnt make your comment about NOT being able to use an xbox controller any less veritable. Its not just you, if anyone in the leagues came on and said that they couldnt use a controller to send a message I would have replied. Im old enough to enough to enjoy the unburdened hilarity of a situation.

p.s: bad form not giving parawind the rematch, hes always showing as online so you could have dropped him a party invite after your ranked game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

On a lighter note, The Dunne you sent me a msg asking for a game and I sent you party invite then you left..?? confused.com

Anyone that needs to play me I'm online every night, drop me a msg and we can get a game going.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Anyone that needs to play me I'm online every night, drop me a msg and we can get a game going.

Pressure on now after losing your first 2 matches...do I smell relegation trouble brewing??? :D

Saying that I will probably be relegated myself the way I have been playing lately!!

Town Man wrote: »
    Pressure on now after losing your first 2 matches...do I smell relegation trouble brewing??? :D

Saying that I will probably be relegated myself the way I have been playing lately!!

Me & you this week! BOOM! 5-0 to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Beanflicker and Flyin' Irishman, are you around later on?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Real Madrid in the champ shall be on tonight peeps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Real Madrid in prem gonna be on for our game soon.?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

bonescap wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: Jan 7th
    RESULT: Inter (bonescap) 4 - 1 Man City (mailrewop)

think that result is missing from the league republic table.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Is it this week that whoever hasn't played at least half their games gets dropped? If so Doctor JimBob (Tottenham) in League 1 hasn't played any games yet and I'm set to play him this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I'll be around tonight to play any games from 9 onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Beanflicker and Flyin' Irishman, are you around later on?

Yea man I'll be on around 11 tonight if ye on for that game.

Ben SFC (SantryRed) - Aston Villa
    TeenageMicrobe (Doctor Jimbob) - Tottenham Hotspur
    keysersoze1988 (keysersoze_88) - Atletico Madrid

lads when ye available for those games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Yea man I'll be on around 11 tonight if ye on for that game.

Ben SFC (SantryRed) - Aston Villa
    keysersoze1988 (keysersoze_88) - Atletico Madrid

lads when ye available for those games?
    Few mins?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Few mins?

yea sound I'l be on in two

I can play in 15 mins Beanflicker if you're about? After your game with keyzer.

Zerca32 (DB10) - Arsenal
    treble11 (Cjayses)- Chelsea
    Flyin Irishman (Flyin Irishman) - FC Porto
    endakenny (bonkers) - Wolfsburg

Any of you around tonight?

just had my match with raheny red and what a jambox dirtbag he is. Not only does he win two pens from absolutely nothing. one where I cleared the ball and another when I clearly won the ball which he watched the replay for. then Im clean through with etoo well passed vermaelen and he hacks me down. pure dirt and should not be in the top division with foul play like that. I know he cant helo the stupid penalty decisions but what was basically a last man hack down is not on.

Disgraceful

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

wat was final score. cant see how people or losing to him but whatever. if it was close match should be replayed ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

The refereeing is attrocious sometimes, I had Rio Ferdinand sent off for clearing the ball earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    just had my match with raheny red and what a jambox dirtbag he is. Not only does he win two pens from absolutely nothing. one where I cleared the ball and another when I clearly won the ball which he watched the replay for. then Im clean through with etoo well passed vermaelen and he hacks me down. pure dirt and should not be in the top division with foul play like that. I know he cant helo the stupid penalty decisions but what was basically a last man hack down is not on.

Disgraceful

hopefully the mods look into it. was the last defender sent off?

Santry red if you wanted a rematch because of lag you should have asked instead of posting the result up . Both teams have to play in it you know

Santry red if you wanted a rematch because of lag you should have asked instead of posting the result up . Both teams have to play in it you know

I wasn't criticising you mate! I was just saying it was crazy :pac: I assumed it was just a bad connection between the two of us because mine is usually flawless.

storybud22 wrote: »
    wat was final score. cant see how people or losing to him but whatever. if it was close match should be replayed ftw
    5-4 to him.
    corcaigh07 wrote: »
    hopefully the mods look into it. was the last defender sent off?
    no because it was out on the wing. he had vermaelen on his own out there and etoo burned him for pace, milito was in the box with one defender which is a clear goal scoring opportunity.

raheny red wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: 3
    RESULT: Inter (dowdus) 4 - 5 Arsenal (raheny red)

0-3 would've been the right result. I fecking hate this game.

and then this?!?! lol. :rolleyes:

SantryRed wrote: »
    I wasn't criticising you mate! I was just saying it was crazy :pac: I assumed it was just a bad connection between the two of us because mine is usually flawless.

Oh right sorry :) it was bad on my end too. I think you were cheating anyway no way emile heskey could play like that lol

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    5-4 to him.

no because it was out on the wing. he had vermaelen on his own out there and etoo burned him for pace, milito was in the box with one defender which is a clear goal scoring opportunity.

That wouldn't be given as a red card in a real football game either.

• Advertisement

Oh right sorry :) it was bad on my end too. I think you were cheating anyway no way emile heskey could play like that lol

You would not believe how good Emile Heskey is a an impact sub in this game. That goal at the beginning of the 2nd half was crazy. Absolute belter.

Advertisement