Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game in the new year like Assassin's Creed?

Options
  • 02-01-2011 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

I was reading a games magazine in a shop last week and it said that there is a new game coming out soon and it is meant to be a cross between assassins creed and some other game which I can't remember. Does anyone have any idea what this game is called or any info on it because I went back to the shop but could'nt find the magazine again :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Is it called Hellion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It wasn't Mindjack by any chance was it?

That will teach you not to read mags in the shop and not buy them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Was it a first or third person game? The only thing that I can think of which is coming out soon and is remotely like Assassins Creed, in the free running context at least, is Brink. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Yes_Man

Sorry lads it wasnt any of the games you mentioned. I did some more searching and found out the name of the game, thankfully. It's called The Cursed Crusade and its to be relseased in the summer. I think it has potential

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Does look quiet good actually, some very nice animation in there.

EDIT: Although the devs history doesn't inspire confidence: http://www.kylotonn.com/games.php?game=1

• Advertisement
Advertisement