Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reccomendation needed ( again )

Options
  • 02-01-2011 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi again,

Looking for guitar lessons for 10 year old, based Balbriggan will travel as far as Drogheda or Swords, if you have a reccomendation can you please pm me??
    many thanks,
    ShellyB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

do you want serious guitar lessons as in read music etc or just learning how to play for fun?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

Someone told me they were closed, didnt have a number now I do so will check them out, thanks again

cathy01 wrote: »
    do you want serious guitar lessons as in read music etc or just learning how to play for fun?

Basic beginner for now but with a view to reading music etc,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

intunemusic.ie

they're on Railway St. my younger cousin went there few years back, after a while he was able to teach my nephew!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Have you tried the sound shop in Drogheda? I have heard really good reports about them over the years.

Rince ceol in Rush do lessons. They have a really good teacher who does guitar. My daughter will hopefully start in a few weeks. If I can get details I will pm you

Troy horse centre is now closed on Railway Street Balbriggan

LeoB wrote: »
    Have you tried the sound shop in Drogheda? I have heard really good reports about them over the years.

Rince ceol in Rush do lessons. They have a really good teacher who does guitar. My daughter will hopefully start in a few weeks. If I can get details I will pm you

I have a few numbers to go on for now but by all means if you can get details let me know, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Hi Shellyb,

Have just sent you a pm.

Advertisement