Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eating out in mullingar

Options
  • 02-01-2011 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi. Just back from having a meal in The Covert in Mullingar. It's the first time i've enjoyed a meal in ages with 3 young children. They where kept happy with the colouring pages they were given and I was very happy with the food and price. Oh ! and you have to try the homemade chunky chips and crouqette's.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Gosh, how kind of you to go to all the effort of creating an account here at boards.ie just to tell us how much you enjoyed your meal. You wouldn't happen to be employed by the establishment in question, would you? Or perhaps you own it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I had a meal here tonight as well

the most vile disgusting putrid muck on a plate that I've ever seen

rude staff

filthy toilets

.....and completely overpriced

I recommend you stay far away from this hellhole and insteadyou should dine in the beautiful surroundings of the restaurant up the street, where old friends are met, and new ones are made, where the wine flows like honey from the garden of Eden, and the staff sing like the songbirds of the heavens

(I or course do not own this restaurant up the street, oh no, not me)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Right, I think this thread has already run its course!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement