Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy second hand xbox360 elite ?

• 03-01-2011 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi guys !

i'm looking for second hand xbox360 elite model which come with jasper chipset.

i was considering to buy it on gamestop but they don't have them at that moment.

and i also checked the adverts.ie but neither there was not good deal with that..

do you know anywhere to buy good quality of second hand xbox360 elite model?

i was even looking for it on amazon and ebay but both of the site was quite expensive..

i'm willing to pay max 160~80.

i want this old model cuz of customizing the xbox.. you know the modding stuffs.

so if you guys know just drop me a line !!!

thank you million !

Ps. is that safety to buy xbox360 through the internet via person ? im worry about the RROD or banned live.

Advertisement