Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy of the Year

Options
  • 03-01-2011 1:15am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Votes are now open

Comedy of the Year 9 votes

B Gata H Kei
    0% 0 votes
    Seitokai Yakuindomo
    0% 0 votes
    Arakawa Under the Bridge
    33% 3 votes
    The World God Only Knows
    33% 3 votes
    Hanamaru Kindergarten
    22% 2 votes
    The Tatami Galaxy
    0% 0 votes
    Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
    11% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭colm1234

It has to go to the inbetweeners :D

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Arakawa gets my vote. Clever series, well written characters - and most importantly for this catagory succeeded in getting a few laughs out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

Hmm...

B Gata H Kei - went quite far... Almost too far, I'd say

Seitokai Yakuindomo - Was a very good gag anime, vibrator jokes had me laughing a lot. There's not much else to it other than jokes, I voted for this

Arakawa Under the Bridge - the ending of this annoyed me, we got completely SHAFTed, yet again

The World God Only Knows (haven't watched)

Hanamaru Kindergarten - was quite good, not the best

The Tatami Galaxy - wasn't exactly a comedy, I'd say (Like, there were funny moments, but it was more enjoyable than "LOL")

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt - was really fricking funny, but not as a comedy, I think anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Ugh, I've hardly seen any of these. How depressing :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

Only seen 1 episode of 1 of these anime so kinda in the same boat as Konata here :rolleyes:. Voted Panty and Stocking though, simply because the one episode I did see, was absolutely hilarious to me. The ridiculousness of everything that happens and that they do...

Still, I don't think any comedy anime will ever beat GTO for me :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement