Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is Graduation?

Options
  • 03-01-2011 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

When will graduation be for people finishing this year? I'm in final B+L

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Keep an eye on this page. Graduations from the previous academic year are just finishing so you are jumping the gun.

http://www.ucd.ie/confer/schedule.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Keep an eye on this page. Graduations from the previous academic year are just finishing so you are jumping the gun.

http://www.ucd.ie/confer/schedule.htm

What? They were conferring people in the Main Restaurant?

[/CLASSY]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

[/CLASSY]

Just people that get the grant
    its actually where the reception is held

[/CLASSY]

The handy clue is that that column is labelled "reception"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

The handy clue is that that column is labelled "reception"

No, the fact that delta bravo already commented on that fact and that I thanked his post many hours ago in acknowledgment doesn't make this obvious.
    I acknowledge my idiocy.

• Advertisement

No, the fact that delta bravo already commented on that fact and that I thanked his post many hours ago in acknowledgment doesn't make this obvious.
    I acknowledge my idiocy.

My point was that it actually says that column is for a reception on the link I gave. You missed that and I made a joke about you missing it. Maybe I should have added a smiley to make it a more obvious joke. Whether Delta Bravo commented on it in the mean time (and given that I have two functioning eyes, I was able to spot that) doesn't change that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 CoinOperated

Hi All,
    New to this forum but not UCD, in my 8th year now :rolleyes: I was just wondering, do any of the science/PhD heads recall if there is a spring/summer PhD graduation? I've had a look at the website and there's nothing mentioned but I could have sworn that there's always been a summerish date for the higher degrees from all areas, in addition to the specific science one in Dec. I'm hoping to submit the aul' thesis next week and would love if I didnt have to wait 9/10 months between viva and grad...

Advertisement