Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prams/ Travel Systems

Options
  • 03-01-2011 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭

Hi all, baby on the way. Looking to get the travel system in early. Anyone know where there is a bargain to be had? Mothercare.ie aint bad and I looked on kiddisave in UK but they charge £12 delivery per box.

Any help appreciated.
    irish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭dinomite

I've got car seats from kiddicare.com before, and although they charge £20 for delivery, this is per shipment, so if you are getting a few things at the same time it could work well.

I found them great, and even with the postage charge, they were far cheaper than the same items here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

If you are in or near Dublin - Toys R Us will deliver to Blanchardstown - for ypu to collect . They do some good deals on pushchairs and travel systems.

More about Toys r Us here

Advertisement