Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkin N Wireless Modem Router PS3 and Fifa 11

Options
  • 03-01-2011 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hey,

Recently bought a Belkin N Wireless router after my netopia router failing on me, looking to connect it up to the ps3 for fifa 11. had nat type 1 set up for the old router, am having problems in setting up the new router. . Have it linked up to the ps3 but cant connect to a game.Any advice to solve the problem greatly apriciated!

Cheers
    Jayo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Jayo180 wrote: »
    Hey,

Recently bought a Belkin N Wireless router after my netopia router failing on me, looking to connect it up to the ps3 for fifa 11. had nat type 1 set up for the old router, am having problems in setting up the new router. . Have it linked up to the ps3 but cant connect to a game.Any advice to solve the problem greatly apriciated!

Cheers
    Jayo

Has your Router got a DMZ, if it does set a static ip address on your ps3 and set that address in the DMZ. If not you will probably need to set up a port forwarding.

Pop down the model number of the router and we can give ya more help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Jayo180

Parawind wrote: »
    Has your Router got a DMZ, if it does set a static ip address on your ps3 and set that address in the DMZ. If not you will probably need to set up a port forwarding.

Pop down the model number of the router and we can give ya more help.

Cheers Parawind, managed to get sorted in the end setting a WEP, had a link from before for the old router and just followed it similarly. Thanks for the help

Advertisement