Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honor tier 1 mode can't access it

• 03-01-2011 4:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

I'm an xbox live silver member and connected to the internet and xbox live and don't bother with multiplayer.
    Anyway I finished the short but good single player campaign of medal of honor and wanted to try the tier 1 mode.
    It said my account did not have the necessary permissions.
    I'm puzzled as to why that wouldn't work I mean its a single player mode so why is not accessible to me?
    I didn't bother activating the online pass.
    If I activate that will I be able to access it?
    Is it because I'm not a gold xbox live member that I can't access this mode?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭dshakey

i think you will need to be a gold member, reason being is that tier 1 mode, you conpare yourself against other people around the world. for example you can see how many head shots you get in a game, think the current record is a massive 1800, other records are completing the game in a x amount of time. hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Looks like you do in fact need a gold sub for it. Understandable given what the mode entails though.

Advertisement