Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E74 Error

• 03-01-2011 5:27am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well, after not having played my XBox for nearly a month, I fired it up this evening for a lash of Force Unleashed 2 that my brother got me for Christmas and it's busted giving me an E74 error. Seems to be AV chip related and is covered from 3 years of purchase, so I think I'm ok if it's realy fraked.

Anyone ever come across this before? If so did it have to be sent away? Also, why does the MS site insist that every attempt to put in a postcode (Dublin 8) I have made is incorrect?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

I got the same error just ten days before Christmas. Sent it back to be repaired. Was just within the three year warranty. Still waiting for it, it's been in Dublin since the 29th! Don't know what UPS are doing.

Use 000000 as the post code, took me a while to figure that out.

Advertisement