Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Selling retro stuff on adverts... multi-game cartridges

• 03-01-2011 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Thinking of putting up my GameGear stuff for sale, but wondering about the legality of selling multi-game cartridges on adverts?

I don't know what the policy is on eBay now, or even for something as old as the GameGear, but I remember a few years ago, auctions with multi-game cartridges were usually pulled.

I have 2 of these cartridges for the GameGear, one is a 12-in1 with big license games .

The other one is an 18-in1 that has a mix of GG and SMS games on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Your better off asking one of the Adverts mods/Admins really, Adverts can be picky about things like that. But because that stuff is so old, it might be ok? :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Not sure it'll float on adverts either, and the op feel more like an enticement for readers of the thread to buy, so the OP is edited.
    Those kinds of carts are not allowed to be traded here under any circumstances.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement