Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixed designs and Custom Artists

Options
  • 03-01-2011 1:09pm

Hi, I was wondering what the general consensus was on having tattoos of mixed design? As in some tribal, some not, etc. I have several ideas for tattoos but most of them are plain black symbols and such. However, I want one backpiece and I'm torn between whether I should get it done in the same style as the others or let it be more realistic. It probably wouldn't be very colourful but it would have more detail and shading. Do you guys think it would just look random and messy?

Also, I need to know a good place in Dublin I can go to, somewhere that deals well in custom work. Because this back piece has important meaning to me and I need it to be perfect. So somewhere that I can easily discuss all possiblilities and have the perfect piece designed is essential.

Advertisement