Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best SF Chicken

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

Sandra McLellan is a fine piece of chicken :)

(but the best SF chicken has to be Kathryn Reilly, real shame she didn't make it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 jconnon

Bill-e wrote: »
    I worked in John Graces fried chicken for a year. Ate a fair amount of the stock while there :D

Have to say though Hillbillies is much better. Crazy to think that Hillbillies was set up by John Grace's son and John Graces Fried Chicken is owned by John Grace Jnr.

You can see which one had the better business skills....
    hi bill-e, did ya think da chicken in j graces is the same as hillbillies. did ya bread da chicken in the shop or does the chicken come breaded, my sister reckons their da same but i tout j graces was better

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Dudess wrote: »
    For a split second, and given recent events, I genuinely thought this thread was about Sinn Féin cowards... :o

Me too, my reply was going to be Gerry Adams as he never joined the IRA. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Hillbillys is the best SF chicken I've eaten in my whole entire life and I've been outside Cork City on a number of occasions. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I shouldn't have read through this thread - seriously craving a Hillbilly's breast in a bun now. :(

I wonder could I fit a snack box under my bike seat....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I worked in the house of a Hillbillies employee, a dirty smelly unwashed bitch and a filthy house.
    It put me off Hillbillies for ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭antlyn

aujopimur wrote: »
    I worked in the house of a Hillbillies employee, a dirty smelly unwashed bitch and a filthy house.
    It put me off Hillbillies for ever.

Thanks for sticking to the topic!

Has anyone yet tried the Maryland Chicken place on Anglesea St (old Lennoxes building)??

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Iceylou

antlyn wrote: »
    Thanks for sticking to the topic!

Has anyone yet tried the Maryland Chicken place on Anglesea St (old Lennoxes building)??

havent tried it but its the same owner as Drumsticks in Ballincollig

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭out da lough

What a fowl thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

johnjones9 wrote: »
    Did anyone work in Hillbillys. Do you know how they made their gravy

I never worked there but tbh I'd say there's some black magic involved, the nicest gravy you'll ever get imo.

I've some great drunk memories of the place and the inevitable fights at the fountain, after you scoffed you meal of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Y no popcorn chicken

Advertisement