Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Schools

Options
  • 03-01-2011 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Are the National schools reopening this week or next? I see on the parents website it says 10.01 but there was a story on RTE today that asked the schools to check for burst pipes before opening tomorrow.

Thanks for any information, I know they have been out of school way too long with all the snow days now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

According to the standarised school calendar, all schools should be back open on the 10th. However, it'll be up to individual schools when to make up the lost snow days. I haven't heard of any schools going back earlier in January, more than likely the days will be made up later in the year. I would say check your schools' website if they have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Vinegar Hill

Aye, thanks for that. RTE must have got it wrong...... again :D

Advertisement