Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Core Module

Options
  • 03-01-2011 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Hey guys ,I'm in first year Arts . I'm having a bit of a dilemma. During semester 1 I did Span Language 1 A Beginners and am registered to do Span Language 1 B Beginners in semester 2. Its become clear to me that me and languages are not the best of friends. So I want to change on the 6th , but its a core module according to SISweb.

What I basically want to know is can I change this choice? I don't plan on taking it to degree level and want to drop it ASAP.

Any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

Sounds like you'd want to talk to the Programme Office they can switch your subjects provided what you took last semester is compatible. This tends to vary case by case so I'd recommend having a chat with the Arts programme office. They're normally quite helpful.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Yeah you can swap it, but you'll need to do it in person at the Arts programme office rather than online. They do this stuff all the time, so it will only take a few mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

Thanks a million for the replies. :)

Advertisement