Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prince albert

Options
  • 03-01-2011 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi folks can u advise me on the prince albert i want to get this done at some stage soon. but my cock is telling to stay clear of it. my question is is it worth the pain and effort, has anyone got it done to there pecker.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

There was a big thread about it a while ago

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=172340

Also, your username is fúcking hillarious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Love the name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭johnnycee66

Have one in for bout 12 years, never a problem. The block is mental, and your pecker will hide from the thoughts of doing it. I got an accidental hardon when the guy put the piercing needle through, and him on his kinees in front of me! Just gave me a weak smile and said "relax, it happens to all the guys!!!" Easy to do, and heals quickly. Tthe worst part was having to put some anaesthetising gel down your slit beforehand, but the procedure itself was ok. Bit of blood that you clean off later, stings a bit, piss sitting down for a few days, and no penetrative sex for a fortnight. Then you can spend the rest of your life pissing on everyone else's shoes in those oldfashioned pub toilets with communal troughs!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

...The worst part was having to put some anaesthetising gel down your slit beforehand, but the procedure itself was ok. Bit of blood that you clean off later, stings a bit, piss sitting down for a few days, and no penetrative sex for a fortnight. Then you can spend the rest of your life pissing on everyone else's shoes in those oldfashioned pub toilets with communal troughs!!!!

Anaesthetising gel isn't needed and really shouldn't be used! Normally it's a little bit of lube that's used to put the receiving tube into the urethra.
    As my piercer said to me, one of the best things when it's healing is to dip it into a cup/mug of lukewarm water (Not hot, don't wanna burn there!) hold the mug in the bowl and sit town to pee. Also helps if for the first couple of days if you 'pinch' further up the shaft to control the flow, the slower the flow, the less painful it will be.

As for peeing at troughs/urinals, I find it easiest to basically do a 180 degree twist, so the piercing is going up, as this stops the run-off along the ring from splashing back on your trousers/shoes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

I got mine done when I was 17! :eek: It's perfect, I wear a bar and I've no problems - prefer them to a ring. Hurt a LOT but it's worth it. The worst part is the receiving tube.

• Advertisement

Well mine was done at 27, and I felt very little pain whatsoever, it was like a split second pinch pain, and that was it. Pretty much everyone I know that had it done said it was the same! Maybe you just got unlucky? :(

I found the receiving tube was more unusual than painful!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

As Damo said, I think most peoples reaction tends to be "oh god oh god oh god oh god . . . . .wait is that it?"
    The receiving tube is the worst part, and that feels like a stingy pee, then there's a slight pinch, and you're done. I'm surprised when people say they hurt, it was one of my easiest piercings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

Mine hurt too but only for a second. It was more than a pinch. Maybee the fact i was pierced at 3.2 mm had something to do with it.

Yeah I'd imagine that it'd be a bit sorer being pierced at 3.2mm rather than the standard 2.4mm alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 longdicksilver

guys thanks for your replies i appreciate it. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Sofaspud wrote: »
    As Damo said, I think most peoples reaction tends to be "oh god oh god oh god oh god . . . . .wait is that it?"
    The receiving tube is the worst part, and that feels like a stingy pee, then there's a slight pinch, and you're done. I'm surprised when people say they hurt, it was one of my easiest piercings.

Uhm if you some how know what a stingy pee feels like... I think a quick hop, skip and a jump to a doctor is in order!
    ;););):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

Uhm if you some how know what a stingy pee feels like... I think a quick hop, skip and a jump to a doctor is in order!
    ;););):rolleyes:

If you dont know what a stingy pee feels like before you get pierced, You will after lol

Advertisement