Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zumba Classes - Fitness

• 03-01-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

Does anyone know whether there are any zumba classes organised in the area of Waterford city and where you could sign up to a course of classes?

Thanx:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MaxCharlie

http://search.zumba.com/classes - type in waterford and the details appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

Kingfisher do pay as you go Zumba classes Tuesdays at 8pm I think it was. Just need to call 24 hours in advance to make sure there's availability. I think the guy said €9 for non members. Sorry for the fuzzy details, I've been looking for classes myself so bogged down with info.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

They're starting Tues 18th in Dooleys hotel 8-9 or 9-10 and in the Waterpark College Sat 22nd 11-12 or 12-1. The same people that do Salsa Slims, €100 for 10 classes. Sounds deadly, i'm going to go in Dungarvan I just need to get off my ass and stop procrastinating.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

Just in case you are still looking into the Zumba classes said I'd let ya know I went to the one in the Kingfisher last night. It was brilliant, best laught I've had while exercising in ages. I'm in bits today but can't wait to go back!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Gonzales24

hi there, there is a very good Instructor, she has classes in the St. olafs hall! i think there are about 8e a class. the classes are tuesday and Thursday 8pm-9pm u can check her out on facebook if u like!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Gonzales24 wrote: »
    hi there, there is a very good Instructor, she has classes in the St. olafs hall! i think there are about 8e a class. the classes are tuesday and Thursday 8pm-9pm u can check her out on facebook if u like!

Oh is that Adriana?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

wtf

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

yes, it is adriana.. :)
    how u know her?

Yeah! She posts here on Boards. Her name is Gonzales24! Small world eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

Lol

not really,did post an ad in her name, wasnt familiar with the board.ie ads rules, so they deleted it.. :)
    nothing wrong in recommending her, or is it?
    wouldnt if she wouldnt be good.. lol;)

Just in her name? Iv never known someone to recommend someone but pretend to be them at the same time. :S

Anyway, lets stop with the repeated posting of your classes. This isn't a public noticeboard, its a discussion forum and there ain't no free advertising sadly! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement