Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE AK47 BETA SPETSNAZ

Options
  • 03-01-2011 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Looking for a quick sale here..

I have an AK47 Beta Spetanz for sale that I bought on new years eve from a guy on this..

It's in really good condition and comes with a 200 round mag, a battery and a charger..

My reason for selling is complicated but I have t get rid of it basically due to my mam having a fear of guns and because it's a replica, she doesn't want it in the house... FML

I'm based in swords and Im open for collection meet up and delivery with in reason. I dont have the box so I dont think posting is an option.

I fired a mag through this to see if everything is in working order and it works perfectly ( it's under the joule aswell )

Im asking for 100 euro. NO SWAPS. Thanks for your interest - Kev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 korvin

Hi.

Is it still available? How often has it been used? What's the FPS? Is anything broken/worn/torn in the gun?

What's the lowest price you'll sell it for (I'll collect myself)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Tommy Griffen

korvin wrote: »
    Hi.

Is it still available? How often has it been used? What's the FPS? Is anything broken/worn/torn in the gun?

What's the lowest price you'll sell it for (I'll collect myself)?

offer 50 euro but that is the most i will give you

Shiroki, I can offer 80 if it's working like a charm and has nothing broken/loose/scratched.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Drum

2nd in line if deal falls through,

I got a PM from the seller, saying that the gun has been sold already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Drum

korvin wrote: »
    I got a PM from the seller, saying that the gun has been sold already.

CHEERS LAD

Advertisement