Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Migrated to NGB but speeds are the same

Options
  • 03-01-2011 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi,

I was recently migrated to NGB Regular package within the last few days and received and email telling me so. My speeds however are identical and I mean literally identical and unchanged to as they were before. I am wondering if I have been properly migrated or is there something else I need to do?

1095384934.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi,

I was recently migrated to NGB Regular package within the last few days and received and email telling me so. My speeds however are identical and I mean literally identical and unchanged to as they were before. I am wondering if I have been properly migrated or is there something else I need to do?

1095384934.png

Hi Making It Bad,

Can you PM your tel no: so I can check that out for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

Thanks, I've sent my details there (twice by accident!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Thanks, I've sent my details there (twice by accident!).

Hi Making It Bad,

The NGB is still subject to line or network limitations. Your telephone line is showing a bandwidth capacity of between 4-5MB. However the NGB will maximise the best constant speed.

The speeds are still quite slow. Broadband technical support suggested you call them on 1890 260 260 to check the modem and set up.

Let me know how get you on.

Thanks, Mark

Ok I shall do, thanks for the help!

Made a call there and he got things sorted speed and ping is a nice bit better now :D

1102580798.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭eircom: Eleanor

Made a call there and he got things sorted speed and ping is a nice bit better now :D

1102580798.png

Thats good to hear, if you experience any further difficulties, please contact eircom here on Boards for help

Eleanor

Advertisement