Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is DIT mail working for you?

Options
  • 03-01-2011 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭

It is running really slowly for me and I don't seem to be receiving emails. Which is crap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

Yes it is doing the same for me!! it says log in successful but then won't load past that...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

Fcking great, need to access a googlegroups thing to get some notes and need to use my DIT address.
    IT are getting a stern phonecall tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

When you get into the mail thing but it doesn't load any of your boxes just click on the email part in the top right corner and it'll load in a pop up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

I think there might be something wrong with their web client :
    The system couldn't authenticate to the mail server for account 'Dublin Institute of Technology Mail'. Please enter the correct password into the pop-up dialog box and press OK.
    Yet i can fetch with other clients just fine (tried sending an email)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

what cheeky monkey said. when you go into your mail and the bottom half of the page does not load just click on the little 'emil' sign in the top right and your mail box will pen in a pop up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

_sparkie_ wrote: »
    what cheeky monkey said. when you go into your mail and the bottom half of the page does not load just click on the little 'emil' sign in the top right and your mail box will pen in a pop up.

That's what i clicked and that's where the message came from

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

thats strange, it is working for me.

Advertisement