Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seeking like minded writer to start partnership

• 03-01-2011 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I am a musician and I have many musical compositions but at lyric writing I fail miserably. I would like to meet a songwriter who had a similar outlook and could work in a partnership. I am not really into starting a gigging band but would certainly like to record our product. I can play many instruments and have plenty of decent ideas. I would be fairly ambitious in what I want to achieve with our recordings. I'd be most happy to work in a rock setting, but would like to work on the fringes of rock, such as avant-garde, jazz, art rock. Big influences for me are Roxy Music, Velvet Underground, Television, Can, Smiths and Radiohead.

Ideally we should have a empathic working partnership with a definite concept of the sound and style. After writing, we would record and bring in extra musicians and singers as needed.

I am 40 years old and based in Tallaght.

best regards

Damian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

i am not being funny but try here

www.emeraz.com

Its a collaboration site for all sorts of talents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tosfin

please get back to me asap tanx,please send me a private message

• Registered Users Posts: 11 joecar

Hi, my name is Joe, i'm 33 and I've been trying to find another person to write/record with. Pm me, i'd be very interested in having a chat.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 wolflark

hi....
    your idea sounds quite interesting.
    i've also been writing and playing for years. turning 40 meself in sep....

like your taste and ideas....

keep in touch, you've got my attention....

Karl....

Advertisement