Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extras needed for short film

Options
  • 03-01-2011 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Looking for Offaly-based, older people to come along for a half-day of filming that will take place in Birr Theatre, Co Offaly, this coming Thursday, 6th January 2011.

Refreshments provided.

For more info, please PM.

Many thanks

John
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Older people?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Refreshments you say, will there be a dropeen of the quare stuff to warm up the cockles ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

........of me own dear heart !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MediumFilms

Tallon wrote: »
    Older people?

Hi - yes, we are looking for people ideally over the age of 50 for one of the scenes. For another scene, any age is great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Im 23, but i look fecked from the fags and drink. I also wont shave until thursday. Wil i do?? If theres cash involved il draw wrinkles on me face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MediumFilms

Dusty,

Unfortunately, we can't afford to pay people, but if you are interested in being a part of the production, we could use you for sure!

If you're interested, email me at john@mediumpictures.com for more info.

Thanks

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Dusty,

Unfortunately, we can't afford to pay people, but if you are interested in being a part of the production, we could use you for sure!

If you're interested, email me at john@mediumpictures.com for more info.

Thanks

John

just messing wit ya john ;-)

Advertisement