Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newton Stockists

• 03-01-2011 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Well folks. Any ideas which shops in Dublin are Newton stockists. I want to try a pair and the only one listed on the newton web site is Cycle Superstore. I contacted them and they had no stock left and no indication of when they might re-stock.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

I think I saw them in Wheelworx before christmas, maybe give them a ring to see if they have any in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

stmochtas wrote: »
    Well folks. Any ideas which shops in Dublin are Newton stockists. I want to try a pair and the only one listed on the newton web site is Cycle Superstore. I contacted them and they had no stock left and no indication of when they might re-stock.

Thanks in advance.

They did have them in Amphibian King when I was there last but that was a while ago...(ok, so Bray's not technically in Dublin ;) but I think there's one in Ballymount in eh..Base2Race I think it's called)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jinka

stmochtas wrote: »

Thanks in advance.

Forget the Cycle superstore for anything running related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭clubcard

cyclesuperstore and base2race/amphibian king have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭stmochtas

Base2Race sorted me. Nice setup.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭clubcard

Have you ran in them yet?My calfs killed me when i first started wearing them.I alternate with other shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭stmochtas

clubcard wrote: »
    Have you ran in them yet?My calfs killed me when i first started wearing them.I alternate with other shoes.

Ya just doing a few short runs this week (every 3rd) and will continue to add some more time over the next few weeks. Calves are tight right now so the foam roller will be coming out tonight.

Advertisement