Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

german cables

• 03-01-2011 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi I am looking for a 12v power cable that runs to the back of a grundig tv its one of the older type digital tvs not a flat screen the end that goes in the tv is a bit burnt this is a problem with said tvs apparently it got me thinking there are quiet a few old german motorhomes out there and these kind of bits are hard to find you can pick them up at shows in the uk it would be great to get a good show here was at bath showground a couple years ago great craic thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

hymer514 wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for a 12v power cable that runs to the back of a grundig tv its one of the older type digital tvs not a flat screen the end that goes in the tv is a bit burnt this is a problem with said tvs apparently it got me thinking there are quiet a few old german motorhomes out there and these kind of bits are hard to find you can pick them up at shows in the uk it would be great to get a good show here was at bath showground a couple years ago great craic thanks in advance for your help

Better off to head out to the sales and get yourself a nice LCD screen rather than looking for obsolete bits and pieces. It would be cheaper in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hymer514

I had an lcd in the last van i had and unless you go to a fairly big screen the sound is rubbish the picture and sound are superb on the one i have and for me at least the throw it away and buy a new one days are long gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

show a picture ofthe cable and some of us might have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hymer514

managed to splice another end from a portable radio with the same connection thanks for your reply aidan

Advertisement