Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a good price for this package?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I wouldn't go above the current bid, when you factor in shipping. That Xbox model is being phased out, and Dead Space is the only decent game (in my opinion!). I also didn't even like Dead Space at all.

You could get a much better package

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Not sure if this is the best deal, but xtravision are doing the 250gb new model for €250 with a free game (incl fifa 11, tiger woods 11, need for speed etc).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I wouldn't touch that. I imagine the games can be got for nothing and as Drakar says, get the 250gb and free game for €250.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    I wouldn't touch that. I imagine the games can be got for nothing and as Drakar says, get the 250gb and free game for €250.

well I think at the time of posting it was only going for €130 so I'm gathering that was the price the OP was basing the query off rather then the 250 odd it is now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

With all the RRODasitis going around anyway, buying a 2nd hand console is for very brave people.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Who in their right mind would bid €260+ for that, never mind the postage then also...!!!

Its a horrible deal. Sure, you get a few week old xbox but its the old model which is prone to RROD. Also the games are old and as said, Dead space is the only one that stands out. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some shilling going on in that auction as thats a mad price for whats being listed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Who in their right mind would bid €260+ for that, never mind the postage then also...!!!

Its a horrible deal. Sure, you get a few week old xbox but its the old model which is prone to RROD. Also the games are old and as said, Dead space is the only one that stands out. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some shilling going on in that auction as thats a mad price for whats being listed.
    It was €120 when I replied and I still wouldn't have bidded higher :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Look at the OP's username and look at the sellers...:pac:

Advertisement