Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Desire or iphone 3gs

Options
  • 03-01-2011 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi Folks,

I hope someone can give me a bit of advise. I have been offered an upgrade with my phone provider and I can get one of the above for the same price.

I use my phone for texting, would like to be able to use wifi and be able to access social networking sites. I also would use the camera a lot. Both are touch screen and that is why I am considering them. Also be able to listen to music.

So basically I am looking for a touchscreen smartphone, that I can access internet, be able to use camera, listen to music - Apps are an added bonus.

Which would you recommend of the above or should I be looking at another make?
    Thanks a million and apologies for asking a question that has probably been asked before.
    Sleepymum!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Desire is a better phone on paper but if you need to ask this question just go for the iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I'd go for the iPhone, not necessarily a better phone but better for your needs I would imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

Desire is a better phone.

Advertisement