Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support former UCD SU president Gary Redmond

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Oh and according to Riamfada you are dangerous scum for supporting a united Ireland:(

That is not what I said and you know it. I said Erigi are dangerous scum and their main objective is a united Ireland. Any group who's political representitives take part in any form of assault against a minister of the state obviously cant do democracy.

Violence is usually a resort when uneducated people cannot express themselves adequately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'll be short and sweet about this, Eirigi are a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I remember when this forum used to be about UCD related matters.

Memories.........

I remember when this forum used to be about UCD related matters.

Memories.........

Quick lets talk about Librocop. I'd love to see him spring into action and kick Redmond out of anything student union related :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Tom1991

gary redmond is the next john shaft because in a few years time he'll be in government shafting the whole country and not just us

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭sligometalhead

I'll be short and sweet about this, Eirigi are a joke.

Why?

Why?

Their idiotic "policies" are my main reason for thinking this way.

Then add in how their fondness of using any legitimate protest to further their own cause (including causing the trouble at the fees protest). Then add in how they deem throwing paint over a TD to be an acceptable form of protest. It is a childish, idiotic group that has already shown that they deem violence acceptable in a debate.

Their idiotic "policies" are my main reason for thinking this way.

Which ones?
    Then add in how their fondness of using any legitimate protest to further their own cause (including causing the trouble at the fees protest).

Any evidence for that? I have been repeatedly asking posters here to show something back up that nonsensical claim but to date no-one has. Strange that:confused:
    It is a childish, idiotic group that has already shown that they deem violence acceptable in a debate.

Where have éirígí used violence in a debate?

Whats your views on the use of violence by Gardai against peaceful protesters?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

Where have éirígí used violence in a debate?

This tempts me to join Eirigi and punch someone! ...someone from...Sligo...;)
    Problem?

Which ones?

Dont answer that! Its a trick question

The have no policies. Seriously ... please for the love of God tell me if you see policies http://www.eirigi.org/. They have no policies! How many ways can you say a political party has no policies. Whats wrong with you people! Seriously?! There is no emoticon for the confusion I am feeling right now! Not one word of what they would do on their website but lots of smashing and protesting with absolute no regard for what comes after! An army of idiots bastardising the memory of our heritage.

• Advertisement

You can be sure that if you threw paint at them, they would scream "GARDA BRUTALITY"!,

Riamfada wrote: »

The have no policies. Seriously ... please for the love of God tell me if you see policies http://www.eirigi.org/. They have no policies! How many ways can you say a political party has no policies. Whats wrong with you people! Seriously?! There is no emoticon for the confusion I am feeling right now! Not one word of what they would do on their website but lots of smashing and protesting with absolute no regard for what comes after! An army of idiots bastardising the memory of our heritage.

I love you too;)

Riamfada wrote: »

Oh yeah I know that, that is why I had policies in inverted commas.

As for sligometalhead, it is pretty well established at this stage that Eirigi were behind the trouble at the fees march. That has been reported by several newspapers and other sources. Also, as I mentioned above, throwing paint at Mary Harney is an attack as well.

Oh yeah I know that, that is why I had policies in inverted commas.

As for sligometalhead, it is pretty well established at this stage that Eirigi were behind the trouble at the fees march. That has been reported by several newspapers and other sources.

It hasnt been well established at all. People making false accusations without providing any evidence is not proof. There is hours of video footage relating to that protest and nowhere in it is there anyone from éirígí causing trouble. The biggest troublemakers that day were the bullyboys in Garda uniforms hellbent on cracking skulls open and breaking limbs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Locking this for now till it can be properly looked at.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement