Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 star hotel in Dublin

Options
  • 03-01-2011 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hope I'm posting this in the right place. Am hoping to get a romantic weekend away in a 5 star hotel in Dublin soon. Anybody have any recommendations? Have had a look at the Merrion, Shelbourne, Four Seasons and a few more. What's the nicest? Looking for one with a four poster bed preferably, but can't seem to find one anywhere!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

Hi,

Hope I'm posting this in the right place. Am hoping to get a romantic weekend away in a 5 star hotel in Dublin soon. Anybody have any recommendations? Have had a look at the Merrion, Shelbourne, Four Seasons and a few more. What's the nicest? Looking for one with a four poster bed preferably, but can't seem to find one anywhere!

try the conrad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

ooh the Conrad rooms are yummy...don't think you'll get 4 posters in many hotels, maybe Shelbourne or Merrion as they would be more traditionally decorated.

Try www.hotwire.com for a 5* in the City Centre, you will probably pay 50% of the advertised price and no matter which 5* it is, you know you're on a winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

The Westin on Westmoreland Street is gorgeous - also the Westbury is excellent - You could also try the Fitzwilliam Hotel on St Stephens Green - all lovely hotels. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I don't know if it's 5 star but I would highly recommend La Stampa on Dawson Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

How about the Dylan hotel? Not sure if they have four posters but its very nice!

http://www.dylan.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Mo Lester

athtrasna wrote: »
    ooh the Conrad rooms are yummy...don't think you'll get 4 posters in many hotels, maybe Shelbourne or Merrion as they would be more traditionally decorated.

Try www.hotwire.com for a 5* in the City Centre, you will probably pay 50% of the advertised price and no matter which 5* it is, you know you're on a winner!

Just got da fitzwilliam for sat night @135 euro . Right beside all da good pubs & restuarants. Happy out thanks

Advertisement