Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WII console

Options
  • 03-01-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I know you can hook a small external hard drive ( with movies on it ) up to the xbox or the playstation and play the movies thru it on the telly. What I would like to know is is it possible to do the same with the WII console. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Its possible but not out of the box. You need to "Softmod" your Wii. Check out the console modding forum here where someone will be able to explain how to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Bakugan

Thanks Imuse,
    My understanding is that I have to put some sort of program onto a SD card, install the SD card in the WII and it will work for me then, is that correct

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Bakugan

Hi there,
    I am looking to buy an ipad/epad/etouch for my son. Can anyone recommend a good make. I'm looking for a middle of the road one that's not too expensive.
    Any advice/help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Bakugan wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I am looking to buy an ipad/epad/etouch for my son. Can anyone recommend a good make. I'm looking for a middle of the road one that's not too expensive.
    Any advice/help would be appreciated. Thanks

This thread has nothing to do with XBOX. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement