Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 9 Team picks

Options
  • 03-01-2011 9:33pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Premiership

DJ DigitalMoose (Mr Moon) - Manchester United
    Stan Beardfacay (Gaz15) - Chelsea
    greenside rover (looder) - Liverpool
    MarkSRFC90 (SRFC90) - Real Madrid
    corcaigh09 (corcaigh07) - Barcelona
    CashelMan (Town Man) - Manchester City
    Dowdus Maximus (evad_lhorg) - Inter Milan
    HokemPokem (Kirby) - Lyon
    Oliver Cole (Lamposts) - AC Milan
    Kirk The Dog (Joe123) - Bayern Munich
    CollyR (Raheny Red) - Arsenal
    Storybud22 (Storybud22) - Athletico Madrid

Championship

livelyjojo (Moz) - Manchester United
    The Dunne (the dunne) - Barcelona
    srooney03 (srooney03) - Real Madrid
    irishPOWER89 (mailrewop) - Manchester City
    Dufflecoatxbox (Dufflecoatsunri) - Chelsea
    bonescap (bonescap) - Inter Milan
    Parawind (Parawind) - AC Milan
    Irish Wolverine (Axwell) - Bayern Munich
    miralize (miralize) - Arsenal
    Mister Robanson (Mister Robinson) - Tottenham Hotspur
    mjens (mjens) - Liverpool
    BassmanMurph85 (Moiph) - Lyon
    Yapamilias (Yapamillias) - Athletico Madrid

League 1

Dave7g (Jerichoholic) - Manchester United
    MonarchDodora (Public Executor) - Liverpool
    Zerca32 (DB10) - Arsenal
    LOK18 (Liam O) - Real Madrid
    Athanri (AthAnRi) - Barcelona
    treble11 (Cjayses)- Chelsea
    Mancho56 (Mancho) - Manchester City
    PaddySmallBalls (Wompa1) - Inter Milan
    BeanFlicker86 (BeanFlicker) - Bayern Munich
    Primitoid (jamescd) - AC Milan
    Ben SFC (SantryRed) - Aston Villa
    TeenageMicrobe (Doctor Jimbob) - Tottenham Hotspur
    Flyin Irishman (Flyin Irishman) - FC Porto
    endakenny (bonkers) - Wolfsburg
    keysersoze1988 (keysersoze_88) - Athletico Madrid
    Pinga Dura 22 (Delirio) - Juventus

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Above is the list in order of picks for each division. The premiership and championship have been seeded based on performance in the league last year and positions after relegations and promotions.

League 1,2 and 3 have been joined together to make the new league 1 with those players who put there name down to play again.

-I will highlight in red who is currently due to pick (this is done in batches of 3) in each division.

-Those people send me their team picks in a pm and I update the list to show what teams have been selected once I have all 3 selections.

-The first person in the batch sends me 1 team choice, the 2nd sends 2 and the 3rd person sends me 3 in order of preference - that way if the person before you picks your first choice I have your next preference - make sure to follow this setup, some failed to do so last time and held everyone else up

-There can only be one of any particular club within each division.

-At this stage I will highlight the next batch of 3 due to pick and they pm me with their picks.

Everyone is used to the game at this stage so I expect people to get their picks in promptly so that we can get started by this weekend. As always you are expected to keep an eye on the threads and your pms during the team picking and in general during the league as this is how most contact regarding the league and fixtures will be organised.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Picks Updated!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement