Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 connection problem

Options
  • 03-01-2011 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi people, I have FIFA 11 on the ps3 and I'm having problems playing online. I can access the lobbies but I cant actually connect to opponents, even when I'm invited by a friend. I emailed EA sports about this but they weren't much use at all, and I don't have a clue how to configure my router or anything like that. I'm on eircom broadband, and I've the netopia router 2247-62, any help I could get would be really appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

I think you need to forward some ports on the modem if you try the fifa tread here on boards one of the guys should be able to help. I have upc broadband and no issues so cant be of any help myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Whats your NAT type ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 DuncanDoughnut

its nat type 3, i've tried some videos to change it, but the connection test keeps saying playstation network failed!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Did you enter the code to play online ?

This should come with the game if new , If its second hand you will have to pay somewhere around 8 euro i think it is for an online pass .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Have a look at this thread, it might help.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055329310

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

go to network connection
    select : wired or wireless
    on custom go to: PPPoe
    enter user name : broadband 1
    enter password : broadband 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

What i did when I had the netopia router was for your Ppoe put

Username:eircom@eircom.net

Password:Broadband1

I got Nat type 1 from doing this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Try the video in this thread, worked for me and a few others http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056048993

Advertisement