If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax Foxsat HDR PVR

Options
  • 03-01-2011 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

gentlemen,

can I order one of these and pickup in Philips Dame St?

and can you do the Panny TX-L32S20L ??

finoblad

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

FinoBlad wrote: »
    gentlemen,

can I order one of these and pickup in Philips Dame St?

and can you do the Panny TX-L32S20L ??

finoblad

Fino,
    Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have had a crazy week and our Boards presence has really suffered - please accept my apologies :o

We dont actually stock the Panasonic TX-L32S20L apologies!

On the Humax - yes we can arrange to have it sent to The Philips Shop or of course we can also ship it directly to you at home for just £12.99 - we are really low on the Humax at the moment but we will have another delivery next week.

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way and apologies again for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

yes we can arrange to have it sent to The Philips Shop or of course we can also ship it directly to you at home for just £12.99

Hi John - just a general question - is it free to get things sent to the Philips Shop and collect them from there or do you charge for that as well (could take 2 meanings from your quote above) thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭dubb

On the Humax - yes we can arrange to have it sent to The Philips Shop or of course we can also ship it directly to you at home for just £12.99 - we are really low on the Humax at the moment but we will have another delivery next week.

Hi John et al,

I'm looking for a Humax Foxsat HDR in Dublin too.
    It's a gift, and I've left it a little late - what are my chances of getting one delivered to the Philips Shop for Thursday morning? Or courier to Dublin city centre if that would make it quicker.

Many thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dubb wrote: »
    Hi John et al,

I'm looking for a Humax Foxsat HDR in Dublin too.
    It's a gift, and I've left it a little late - what are my chances of getting one delivered to the Philips Shop for Thursday morning? Or courier to Dublin city centre if that would make it quicker.

Many thanks.

Guys we generally do now charge for delivery to The Philips Shop - however it just depends if we have a van moving between the branches at the time of order.

On the Humax - unfortunately we have just learnt that there is a 2-3 week delay on stocks out of the UK on this model :eek:

I'll keep you posted as soon as we get fresh stocks in,

AB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.