Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

debs dresses

• 03-01-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭

daughter invited to debs - wants to hire a dress or buy reasonably priced one. anyone got ideas where to get something without spending a fortune. Limerick City or County areas. No doubt she'll hit me for the high costs when its her own debs later one :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

First the Ivory Closet -

1st Floor, 18 Shannon Street
    for Hire

FB - http://www.facebook.com/TheIvoryClosetLimerick

or
    Be Fabulous
    Designer High Street Swap Shop

FB -
    http://www.facebook.com/BeFabulousLimerick

17 Shannon Street ,
    Limerick

I have done photoshoots at fashion shows that both have provided clothes for and they are amazing! one qualifier on that statement I am male and straight :) so check them out for your self!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I've just replied to you on the other thread OP, but having seen CCSL's reply there about "Be Fabulous", I just wanted to say that I bought a bag in there recently and the staff were lovely. I was looking at a few bits and they got me down bags and dresses etc, and even though I only bought one in the end they were very helpful. I think the bag I bought was actually new, certainly looks as if it's never been used anyway, and I have to say all of the party style dresses were in excellent condition too, perhaps worn once and that was about all.
    Definitely worth a visit there I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Aoifeaj

<snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

tks but all done and dusted. got it for 30e delivered. couldn't tell the difference between it an an 80e one. only problem was ..... where's my little girl gone to !!!!!

Advertisement