Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Dongle I can connect a DS too!

Options
  • 03-01-2011 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey all, I'll keep this short and sweet:

I have a home network here of 4 PCs that connect via a Wireless router that runs WPA encryption.

However, the Nintendo DS is mad and only works with WEP. Since It is not an option to leave it on WEP all the time and annoying to keep switching the router over, I was going to get one of those wireless things that let you connect to it and use the computers connection and unplug it when I don't need it.

However, Nintendo doesn't sell them anymore and I am confused about 3rd party ones, as there are some that don't do what I need, but rather act as a wireless card for the PC to connect to a router, which I don't need.

So, does anyone know for sure anything on komplett (for example) that will do what I need? :confused:

Advertisement