Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Paintings

Options
  • 04-01-2011 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

You know there will be someone out there stupid enough to buy these.
    Ebay wrote:
    This auction is for 3 (three) very old and haunted paintings that came from a funeral home. They are done in very icy shades of blue and gray and orbs hover around them. Many deceased people were waked right under them and they have absorbed some strange power from this exposure.They are framed in gold leafed ornate wood and are very haunted. The signed artists name is "Wilde". Measurements will be given to any interested bidder via messages feature, they are quite large... Information to their exact origin will be given to the winning bidder. Happy Bidding! No Reserve either.

Link

eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=110630396219

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

I wonder what does "very haunted" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

At least it's not as bad as the auction for the witch to cast a spell on you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

I lol'd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Oops! sorry lads, turns out it was the wall behind them that was very haunted.. no returns!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

Grimes wrote: »
    You know there will be someone out there stupid enough to buy these.

eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=110630396219

Looking at his previous feedback he seems to have a good thing going for him....Haunted Doll - $50...bargain ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

murrayp4 wrote: »
    I wonder what does "very haunted" mean?
    They're so haunted that they've actually turned into ghosts? Or maybe they're like that painting of Vigo in Ghostbusters 2 that hypnotised people and tried to take over a baby.

I might bid on them, there could be wacky hijinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

kylith wrote: »
    They're so haunted that they've actually turned into ghosts? Or maybe they're like that painting of Vigo in Ghostbusters 2 that hypnotised people and tried to take over a baby.

I might bid on them, there could be wacky hijinks.

Oh man that used to scare the sh*t out of me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Reminds me of this little doozy a few years back on ebay
    hands_resist_him11.jpg&sa=X&ei=BLglTaeaPI6whQfd7aS5Dg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFvaa1rVDA534blEW0SbAmHU6HeNQ

The hands resist him wiki

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Im going to collect the pebbles off the graves in the local cemetery and put them on ebay. They been around dead folks for years, they must be bursting with hauntyness :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Pebbles? Meh. I'd steal of a couple of headstones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement