Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I might resub

Options
  • 04-01-2011 4:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Shall i bother transfering my characters to the doomhammer server? I'm on the zenedar server atm and got 2 lvl 80's and a bunch of bind to account items.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Seems to be an irish guild operating on there.

Check out their thread here and check if they are recruiting, might be worth when moving to a new server to atleast have somewhere to go to guildwise.

Can help with levelling and then the eventual heroics and gearing stages :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭noworries

If you are resubbing, you may as well start a little alt on Doomhammer
    to have a look, chat and see if you want to stay.

You can always transfer your mains shortly after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Or just do a trial on some throwaway email account chat with the lads there then decide if its worth resubbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,472 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

you cant chat on a trial account, except /s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Yeah, ima resub and make a new character on doomhammer, see if i can meet up with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,589 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Overheal wrote: »
    you cant chat on a trial account, except /s
    Is that why I haven't gotten a /w of "hey mate" from a level 1 human warrior named "xfrygjt" in elwynn forest in a long time?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Is that why I haven't gotten a /w of "hey mate" from a level 1 human warrior named "xfrygjt" in elwynn forest in a long time?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

doomhammer is a great realm with an alright economy but the battlegroup is kinda ... bad ... for alliance

• Registered Users Posts: 83,472 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

yep, meaning all those gold sellers have actually activated their accounts. Or have otherwise hacked someone else's account and rolled a spammer. Some cleverer ones get past this by multi-boxing and doing some wild glitching, whereby all their bodies collapse into the shape of their URL.

Advertisement