Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving sydney to travel.. advice appreciated

Options
  • 04-01-2011 6:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey guys,

just wondering if anybody has a bit of friendly advice on this one.

Myself and the missis have been in Sydney since June working. Decided we are leaving on the 14th of Jan to visit a mate in Melbourne for a few days...after that we want to hit the "Coast"..

I inverted the word coast because I know that is the general direction we are heading but havent a f*ckin clue what I should be doin, what places to look out for etc..

Any sort of advice is majorly welcomed, especially if you have done a similar route etc..

I would also like to point out that I am on a shoestring budget at the moment and would definitely be looking for work, what are the chances? Sydney is absolutely rammed with jobs and I am not expecting it to be in any way as easy at all.

Trying to hold off on claiming my tax back until april or so as I am heading to Asia in May.

Cheers

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Nu-Centz wrote: »
    Hey guys,

just wondering if anybody has a bit of friendly advice on this one.

Myself and the missis have been in Sydney since June working. Decided we are leaving on the 14th of Jan to visit a mate in Melbourne for a few days...after that we want to hit the "Coast"..

I inverted the word coast because I know that is the general direction we are heading but havent a f*ckin clue what I should be doin, what places to look out for etc..

East or west coast?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Nu-Centz

east coast.

sorry for being so vague!

Advertisement