Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas is over- hooray!!!

Options
  • 04-01-2011 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

I'm not a big fan of Christmas so am truly ecstatic it's over.
    Things are going back to normal, silly decorations will be gone soon, shops are open, people back to work, we no longer have confusion around opening times/ closing times/ etc.

I am happy!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Bah humbug!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,357 ✭✭✭bladespin

Not over just yet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

Today, the 5th of January is usually considered the last night of Christmas. Tomorrow, the 6th, is usually considered the last day of Christmas and the day that decorations are taken down, etc.

So you were definitely a bit early, there... but I get what you mean about opening times, etc.

I do wish I could be happy that Christmas is nearing the end, however... I actually get deeply upset for some reason!

Ed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Well I'm glad it's over for another year. Don't get me wrong, I've had a good Christmas, very quiet and peaceful. But, man, those long nights and lousy weather get me down. Now that Christmas is over I can look forward to my favourite time of year, Spring. That's when I really come alive!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,357 ✭✭✭bladespin

Just 330 days to go :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement