Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo Championship

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

When you say nurburgring...what exactly do you mean. I was thinking of the ring for the next race with something fast-ish - not too fast but fast-ish - and good enough to handle - a bit like the Lupo cup in A-spec. A better car would be used but not too powerful. That could make for some great racing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

what's the concensus on boost on/off ?

Things could get pretty strung out in Nurburgring.

Bigcheeze wrote: »
    what's the concensus on boost on/off ?

Things could get pretty strung out in Nurburgring.

Overall I prefer boost off as I think races should purely be a test of driving skill (or lack of it in my case:D). But I would say definitely no more than low if it is on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Magown3

nocal wrote: »
    Overall I prefer boost off as I think races should purely be a test of driving skill (or lack of it in my case:D). But I would say definitely no more than low if it is on.

I agree. I think it should be off for the championship races (or at the most low, depending on the track) and then if you're putting it on for the racing afterwards, put it on high if you're lookin for close racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

So tonight's race is 2 laps of the Ring in the Nissan GT-R?

No-cal..you hosting again?

• Advertisement

Yup - can do - I'll try to open the lobby early so people have plenty of time to get qualifying laps in. boost will be low, mild penalties and any tyres will be allowed. Should I allow the driving line to be on for the ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

nocal wrote: »
    Yup - can do - I'll try to open the lobby early so people have plenty of time to get qualifying laps in. boost will be low, mild penalties and any tyres will be allowed. Should I allow the driving line to be on for the ring?

Yeah I think the Driving Line for the ring should be allowed.

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Yeah I think the Driving Line for the ring should be allowed.

+1 I've only ever done a couple of laps of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭twinsen

+1 for boost, neutral for driving line

lobby now open if you want to join and get your practise/qualifying laps in. (Maybe we should have slowest first on the grid for this race??? It would be open to abuse but we should all be over that by now?)

• Advertisement

Arghhh 300mb update to download

let us know how you are getting on - currently trying to get car changed - cos it sucks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Magown3

Is there a race on tonight?

What track?
    Car?

Magown3 wrote: »
    Is there a race on tonight?

What track?
    Car?

It seems as if last weeks epic fail put the final nail in the championship coffin.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭DOHC2000E

I'm about to set up a room if any of you are up for some racing.

Advertisement