Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary school PORTLAOISE.

Options
  • 04-01-2011 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Could anyone tell me a great primary school in Portlaoise town. I have a daughter starting school in Sept and wanted a really good school with a great reputation. THANKS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭cucbuc

There are a good few schools in and around Portlaoise, all good schools to my knowledge. You might be too late for enrolment for many of them, however, so probably best to give them all a ring and see which ones are still accepting for Sep 2011. Scoil Mhuire, Scoil Bhrid, and the Sacred Heart school are ones I can think of off the top of my head, which are all mixed schools and all are located in the town itself. Rathineska, Emo and Ballyfin are 3 of the schools located outside of the town. There are more but I cant think of them. Theres also a new Educate Together school which just opened last year. Hope this helps!:)

Advertisement