Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nappies, Baby Wipes etc... Deals?

Options
  • 04-01-2011 11:53am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know when in the month the supermarkets do their special deals on baby stuff?

I heard it usually coincides with some government payment but don't know the details. We need boxes of everything and there's no decent offers I've seen!

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Tesco have very cheap big nappy boxes.
    most do deals often- dunnes had 8 bags of wipes for cheap...just keep an eye out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Most supermakets do it around this time each month. Check out the various supermarket websites.
    Just heard a radio ad for Dunnes there - wipes, nappies and SMA formula.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Shelbo

It normally coincides with the payment of childrens allowance - first Tues in the month - Tesco will always have deals on boxes of nappies which they will display right at the front of the shop when you walk in - the foyer they call it.

I would recommend Lidl wipes about 1.20 for 80 or the Tesco own label brands which are about the same price as the branded Johnson Johnson etc are nearly 3 times that price normally when wipes are not on offer. I hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭gavney1

guineys do that as well I think

they used to have special offers on pampers, not sure if they do anymore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Dunnes have various offers at the moment plus 10% back with your valuclub card
    http://www.dunnesstores.ie/page.php?pid=372

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Clayton11

If you want to buy diapers in bulk then I suggest you to buy from an online store.Here you get to choose from variety of types and also you get huge discounts on each purchase. It is essential to buy good quality diapers so that the child feels comfortable.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Clayton11 wrote: »
    If you want to buy diapers in bulk then I suggest you to buy from an online store.Here you get to choose from variety of types and also you get huge discounts on each purchase. It is essential to buy good quality diapers so that the child feels comfortable.

Any suggestions?
    I've tried a few online stores and have had issues with deliveries.
    If there is a reliable online store who'll deliver Huggies or Pampers here, I'll be thrilled.
    Suggestions please!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Shelbo

If you want Huggies or Pampers why not order them online from Tesco or Superquinn if you are in their catchment areas? If you watch the websites there are normally deals on nappies the first week in the month when childrens allowance is paid. If you go to fatcheese.ie and sign up to Superquinn now you will get 35 Euro off a shop of 100 Euro or more so you could get a good deal on all your shopping not just your nappies.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

Apart from the supermarket websites, what are the best online sites for nappies ?

Advertisement